lunes, 3 de octubre de 2016

Teho Teardo & Blixa Bargeld - The Beast



This is the beast 
If i close my eyes, the beast will close its eyes 
If I stop swimming, the beast will dive 
We sank a lot of ships together
Now the ocean is empty
But I'll get through

I'll make it for you
I'll make it through
Against the numbers
Against all odds
I will get through

Whatever I'm about 
The beast is on my throat

Even so the beast doesn't mimic me
In it's movements, gestures, speech there is something similar to me

This is the beast 
If I stop dreaming 
It fully wakes the beast
If I stop pushing 
The beast will close the door
And if I would start a fire 
It would bring me giant trees

But I'll get through 
I'll make it
For you
I'll make it through 
Against God
And the statistics 
I will get through 

I don't know if the beast is there
To strangle or to embrace

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario